Ade Advanced Optics Compact RD3-009 2 Red Dot sight is an upgraded version of the original release in 2015. it proves to be the bst cheap red dot that does not compromise the quality.
Customers are all happy about the upgrade, but the question that keeps arising is – if it is worth the price?
How is it better than the original?
Well, speaking of the advancement in the features and specifications, here are some upgrades.
- It is capable of withstanding various recoil.
- Improved ability to hold zero.
- Waterproof, shock and fog resistance offers additional durability.
- Lenses are precision ground and polished to virtually eliminate parallax, offering a clear and sharp image.
- Fully windage and adjustable and lockable evaluation.
What We Admire About It
Features & Specifications
Sight Window: 25mm x 16mm; .98″ x .62″
Elevation Adustment Range: 3° or 190″ @ 100 yds (524 cm @ 100 m)
Windage Adjustment Range: 3° or 190″ @ 100 yds (524 cm @ 100 m)
Set Value for One Scale Division: 1 MOA or 1″ @ 100 yds with 60 scale divisions per turn
Subtension of the Aiming Dot: 4 MOA (10.5 cm @ 100 m)
Parallax-Free Sighting Distance: approx. 50 yds
Recoil Resistance: At least 1000 Gs
Operating Temperature Range: -10°F to +130°F (-25°C to +55°C)
Storage Temperature Range: -40°F to +160°F (-40°C to +70°C)
Power Supply: 3V with one CR 2032 Lithium battery
- 3 MOA reticle
- 5 brightness settings
- Sturdy anodized aluminium frame
- Amber glass is coated for scratch resistance
- It takes a single CR2032 battery
- It is difficult to change the battery
- The brightest setting has a lot of glare
Perks | Ade Advanced Optics RD3-009-2 Best Cheap Red Dot Sight
Ade Advanced Optics RD3-009-2 Red Dot Sight comes with a mounting plate. It is made with Aircraft Light Weight Aluminium and is compatible with other Red Dot brands, such as;
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fastfire
Speaking of enhanced accuracy, especially at the shooting range, there is nothing that could beat ADE Advance Red Dot Sight for your Glock. Choosing the best cheap red dot that suits your needs the best, depends on personal preference, such as, where you will be needing it, how much are you going to use it, and what level you are at. Understanding your needs before making a purchase can get you the most efficient sight.