- Aluminium heat sink
- Size: 0.6″ × 0.8″
- Item Weight: 1.3 g
- Adjustable current limiting
- Over-current and over-temperature protection
- Operation voltage: 8 V to 35 V
- 5 variable step resolutions
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown
- Under-voltage lockout and crossover-load protection
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Minimum operating voltage: 8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 35 V
- Continuous current per phase: 1 A2
- Maximum current per phase: 2 A3
- Minimum logic voltage: 3 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16
Even being the least familiar with the technology, the best stepper motor driver for 3D printer is something everyone must know how to purchase and use. Boleson Peprap stepper motor drivers are one of a kind when it comes to quality, performance, and usability. Anyhow, some of the people face a little issue with the pins not soldered strongly to the chip.
This stepper motor driver comes with all the instructions that are necessary to get done with the installation at home without any assistance. The instruction manual is highly user-friendly, unlike other alternatives that are available in the market. Once you install this stepper motor driver there is no need to put extra effort into choosing the right current decay mode. It is because this stepper motor driver comes with automatic selection chopping control that gets the task done for you.
This makes the best stepper motor in most of the people’s good books because of its high-grade multiple features, unlike other alternatives that are available in the market. For instance, it cuts down the workforce to the most, and that is what makes it the most loved by a lot of people.
- Single-step and direction control interface offers convenience on top of everything.
- It comes with full, half, quarter, eighth, and sixteenth-step modes that add versatility to this product.
- Adjustable current control allows users to be more productive and functional.
- Some people find pins to be non-durable and unprotected.
Customer review over the best stepper motor driver for 3D printer!
Talking about performance, these drivers are the best, while some of the users find it a little less worthy when it comes to quality. Here is what people have to say about these stepper motor drivers;
“I was really excited for these drivers to come, but it made me a little sad seeing that the pins are not soldered properly or maybe they got damaged during shipping. Nothing can justify the quality, whether it got damaged on the way or were that way. I tried soldering the pins at home and once they were being soldered, these drivers workes just fine, without creating any problem.”